Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Quick Write - Robot


If I had my own personalized robot servant I think I would want it to act human though not look human because having something that looks so human but isn't around me all the time would be creepy. I would want it to have a changeable button for gender because sometimes I would want a girl to talk to who would understand my thought process, but let's be honest girls can be annoying and guy best friends are way better. That how I would want m robot to be, my best friend that would do whatever I wanted. It would most definitely clean my room and do my laundry, help me with my homework, be the best gossiper out there but also the best listening ear whenever I needed. I would also like to have the option to turn off my robots feelings because I wouldn't want it to get angry at me for always bossing it around.

No comments:

Post a Comment