Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Reading Tweets - POV #1

Point of view - Miles Halter

1: Goodbye Florida, Hello Alabama #ontheroad

2: Officially a Culver Creek Tiger!

3: Someone could have warned me there wasn't any air conditioning here #toohot

4: Well that was an awkward way to meet my roommate #hi #immiles #inatowel

5: "Die, my dear? Why that's the last thing I'll do!" - Groucho Max

6: "I can't sleep" - Sir James Matthew Barrie

7: I guess everyone has their own weird secret talent #famouslastwords #notalone

8: "I'm going away tonight" - James Brown

9: Life is good #lovinit

10: "Drink to me!" - Pablo Picasso

11: "No, you certainly can't" - John F. Kennedy

12: Apparently I spoke too soon #wtf

13: What did I ever do to you guys? I don't even know you #weekendwarriors

14: "I'd hate to die twice. It's so boring" - Richard Feynman

15: Don't want to jinx myself again but things are looking up!

No comments:

Post a Comment